AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

grid understand frustration but this is a big process . NF and...

1. 1,809 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1448
    grid understand frustration but this is a big process . NF and team could sign up the first offer and lose you 50c or more in the long run . This what you want ?. We pay them good salaries NOT to do this but instead max the SP by the 10s of cents by negotiating , planning , engaging , consulting and agreeing details with many parties . Big , delicate , overseas , mining start-up FIDs and funding /OTs take months I’m afraid ... not like flogging a car.

I have watched NF for years now be subjected to all sorts of rhetoric but in the end he delivers and continues to deliver . It just takes time . A few years ago we hadn’t drilled the prospect , had no DFS, no money , no extra 5%, no chairman , no pit dewatering , no data / sample library , no govt mou , no camp , no iTSCi application , no 300m works tender, no O/T and finance negotiations and so on .... I waited all this time and happy to wait more to give NF team to finish off the biggest , most important part of the job and wring our every 10c’s worth of long term SP.

years ago NF reckoned that if AVZ was sold prior to mining it was worth at least 50c per share . Now we are in the final stage (against all odds) of proceeding to mining the li resource of the century when the whole world needs our spod-fed hydroxide for their giga and now terra factories . Do you wanna sign up to early Chinese LCE prices in the middle of their commercial threats to the world ? Noooo. Give them the months and we will get the 10’s of cents in SP in return .

AIMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.