AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Yes I have to agree with @h00ts re IRESS viewpoint charting,...

1. 1,213 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1679
    Yes I have to agree with @h00ts re IRESS viewpoint charting, from what I've seen it is a lot better than IRESS Trader.  I use Amibroker Pro charting software and for the cost and functionality you can't go past it IMO.  If you are after a free charting application with free EDO data, including overseas exchange data, you can't go past ProRealTime.  I've had a PRT free account over the past few weeks just to see how it works.  As a charting package its very good.  I think I'd be able to transfer all of my Amibroker indicator code over to PRT without too many problems, if I ever needed to that is.  There's lots of free PRT indicator code on the internet as well.  I can't understand why they are providing it at no cost.  It is also a trading platform, although a real time data feed for the Australian exchanges isn't currently available.  It might be a loss leader in that they are getting people comfortable with the software prior to hitting them up for a real-time data subscription.  Anyway it is free right now so why not take advantage of it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.