AVO 0.00% $3.30 avoca resources limited

Avoca Resources an interesting fledgling

1. 322 Posts.
    Avoca Resources has commenced drilling on its 100% owned Wiluna South GOLD project, located 12 km south of the 5 Million Ounce Wiluna Gold Mine in W.A.
    No previous exploration for gold is recorded on the Avoca tenure that contains a 12km segment of the prospective Wiluna Mine Sequence.
    Initial drilling will comprise approximately 200 aircore drill holes over 9 broadly spaced traverses targeting Wiluna-style north-south structures that transect the Wiluna Mine Sequence.

The Avoca project tenements lie immediately east of Newmont Limited's emerging Williamson gold project, also on Lake Way, and immediately north of Perilya Limited's Capital Prospect.

Avoca has received advice that its key Mungari tenement has been granted.
    The tenement is located 15km southwest of Kalgoorlie and lies 10km south of, and along strike from, the FROG'S LEG gold deposit- itself contained within the
    5 Million Ounce Kundana gold camp.
    Drilling in this area will commence immediately following an ethnographic clearance survey currently being planned.

Avoca has vast tenements in the Gawler Craton S.A.
    and apparently are compelled to commence drilling in the second half of this year.

It is interesting to note the major shareholders of Avoca
    and although AVO only listed a few weeks ago, locals have more than a passing interest.

I trust that this is the first mention of AVO on this board
    and that many more posts (by others) will appear here in the future.
    This company although just a fledgling and with its highly respected management will most certainly wing its way to recognition in the not too distant future.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.