I don't have a problem with migrants, I have an issue with the...

1. 405 Posts.
    I don't have a problem with migrants, I have an issue with the massive and unsustainable 'rate' of immigration. read my opening sentence.

In regard to macrobusiness, I don't know what they predicted the ASX would do two years ago, and as per most mass migration defenders you don't provide any sources, for any of your claims. I couldn't find any such prediction from a quick search.

In regard to your comments regarding vitamins and milk powder exports, do you really think it's massive immigration that drives that or the tainted products and health risks from export target's own production. seriously. Also note you provide no evidence or sources for this wild claim.

Same goes for tourism, I'm pretty sure its our beaches, parks and fresh air that attracts tourists. Not mass immigration. Ditto re all the above, again no evidence provided that would support your assertions.

Australia is growing at an absolutely unsustainable 1.6 per cent per year ( see ABS) compared to less than 0.5 per cent for other high income OECD countries.
    Last edited by Tasnat: 18/07/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.