1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Australian "Freedom of Speech" Rights Denied

1. tophat

1,256 Posts.
    AS we write daily about the righteousness of a middle east war and whether or not its worldly consequences have any implications on our simple share trading lives, right here in Australia, "Our Freedom of Speech" is under attack.

Guess who is complaining. The Jews.

The www.adelaideinstitute.org web site has been given 7 days to remove its offensive and slanderous material from the internet. My question is "Is it so bad?".

I have had a fair read of the site and find little to no defamatory comments made. Just a simple man with a desire to try and sort out a question that has evaded resolution after decades of dispute. "Did 6 million Jews Really Die?". This very question formed part of Canadian "Freedom of Speech" rights in the late eighties. The Canadian Rabbis fought by using the courts and money to stop Zundall from publishing his thesis on that exact question "Did 6 million Jews Really Die?". It was neither anti-semetic nor defamatory. It was just the audacity of anyone querying that the "holocaust" was anything short of the mass murder of 6 million jews was a heretic. Zundall won.

Factually based revisions of the numbers murdered and the means that was used (especially gas chambers) have been evidenced over the last 15 years to be WRONG and the original figure of 4 million murdered at Auschwitz alone has been revised down to 1-1.5 million. Dont get me wrong here either it is just relaying of information that has been divulged in the last decade or so. The bigger the numbers the bigger the compo claims, so their is a vested interest in keeping the numbers really high to keep the story alive. All I am stating here is that there needs to be some revisions to historical records made and published.

I for one like to read everything I can on the reasons why an entire nation could turn savage on an entire race within its society, and find such articles as illuminating. Whether I believe them or not is not the problem here it is just the whole premise of being able to ask the question and the inability to ask it that annoys me greatly. Unless it is reported as condemnation of the "Jewish holocaust" anything contrary is considered to be racist or defamatory and requires removal from mainstream media.

To me it looks like there is no argument. You just blindly believe what the Jews tell you to be gospel.

Where has freedom of speech gone?

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.