1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

Aussie Fairy Tales - Our market???

1. Yak

13,672 Posts.

Been sitting here thinking of the Cup to be run and have come to the conclusion the Aussie market is the never-ending fairy tale.

So I went back through my files and extracted some of the "sure-thing", "cant miss", "about to explode" stories I invested in or considered.

Coms21 - oh my goodness......
    TRE - gone kaput
    MIV - psoriasis cure...gone
    WSG - number portability...gone
    VNA..too many stories to recant
    CAG - wireless comm.........
    VPE...aaaarghh
    IHY
    IHG - smart card...disappearing
    MUL
    CBT
    XEN...........just about gone
    ATN - new ubeaut recorder...world first...gone
    BDA - H/C genetic source oh and HOT
    GOD - medical miracle...gone
    ORP - diamonds from India...gone
    CKG
    VTI - clean up the world
    DMX
    PRR
    PPP
    MIK - security for containers

Oh and of course...
    OneTel
    Pasminco
    HIH

And...Sausage Software.......arghhhhhhh...sputter sputter...........

I'm sure there's heaps more - the rest of my files are at home

Sooooo.......will OXR and HDR and CVN and CST and all the "sure things" be here in 12/12?

Have a punt on the race....one way or the other you'll know in an hour or two.

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.