CSL 0.55% $287.92 csl limited

Leading brokers name 3 ASX shares to buy todayJames Mickleboro |...

1. 5,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 281

Leading brokers name 3 ASX shares to buy today

finger pressing red button on keyboard labelled BuyImage Source: Getty Images

With so many shares to choose from on the ASX, it can be hard to decide which ones to buy.

The good news is that brokers across the country are doing a lot of the hard work for you.

Three top shares that leading brokers have named as buys this week are listed below. Here’s why they are bullish on them:

Bravura Solutions Ltd (ASX: BVS)

According to a note out of Goldman Sachs, its analysts have retained their buy rating but trimmed the price target on this financial technology company’s shares to $4.80. The broker believes the recent pullback in the Bravura share price has created a buying opportunity for investors. Especially given its high degree of recurring revenues, which accounted for 77% of total revenue in FY 2020. It also feels its valuation is undemanding and that there is limited downside for its share price. I agree with Goldman and would be a buyer of its shares.

CSL Limited (ASX: CSL)

Analysts at Citi have upgraded this biotherapeutics company’s shares to a buy rating with an improved price target of $325.00. Although the broker acknowledges that plasma collections will be under pressure in the near term, it notes that demand for immunoglobulins remains strong and expects its current level of growth to be sustained for a number of years to come. I think Citi is spot on with CSL and it would be a great long term option for investors at the current level.

Rio Tinto Limited (ASX: RIO)

A note out of the Macquarie equities desk reveals that its analysts have retained their outperform rating and $114.00 price target on this mining giant’s shares. This follows the exit of a number of executives in response to the Juukan destruction. The broker expects these exits to help the company regain trust with stakeholders. Outside this, Macquarie notes that iron ore prices remain strong and Rio Tinto stands to benefit greatly from this. I would have to agree with this recommendation too. I think Rio Tinto is a great pick in the resources sector.

These 3 stocks could be the next big movers in 2020

When investing expert Scott Phillips has a stock tip, it can pay to listen. After all, the flagship Motley Fool Share Advisor newsletter he has run for more than eight years has provided thousands of paying members with stock picks that have doubled, tripled or even more.*

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$287.92
Change
1.570(0.55%)
Mkt cap ! $139.1B
Open High Low Value Volume
$287.99 $289.76 $286.98 $184.0M 638.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5 $286.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$288.00 260 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$288.43
  Change
1.570 ( 0.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
$287.84 $289.73 $286.99 117701
Last updated 15.59pm 29/03/2024 ?
CSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.