ASM 2.73% $8.28 australian strategic materials limited

ASM Chart Thread, page-3421

1. 1,913 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 570
    "That is an idea for creating an industry all on its own.
    The sheep need shading, so create for them artificial tree/s with solar panels as leaves.
    Possibilities are endless."

Been in place out here for a while. The sweetner from the solar farms is to allow the next door neighbour the rights to graze underneath the panels. That way they don't meet with high neighbour resistance as they get free agistment and free feed. Not just feasible, already in place and also properly grazed reduces fire hazards underneath proper height panels. I was referring to the properties ASM bought more to the south on Obley Road in the Yeoval direction. That land is neither earmarked for infrastructure or has minerals on them. They are relatively flat and possibly suitable for solar was something I expect we (MAY) see in time? Just guessing. It would allow for major costs savings even for some components of the mining procedures and I would be surprised if something along those lines was not on the ASM radar. I only mentioned solar as Toongi Valley and the agricultural land they obtained to minimise neighbour impact is low ground near the creek and I don't think I have ever encountered much more than a puff of wind there. Whereas where the wind farms are located near Boda, all the tradies reckon when they go out there to work on a clear still summers day in town, their work dogs get blown off the chain where the windfarm is. Horses for courses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$8.28
Change
0.220(2.73%)
Mkt cap ! $1.155B
Open High Low Value Volume
$8.07 $8.37 $7.83 $4.368M 534.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 14169 $8.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$8.36 1909 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/01/2022 (20 minute delay) ?
(live)
Last
$8.29
  Change
0.220 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$8.07 $8.37 $7.83 104188
Last updated 15.59pm 28/01/2022 (live) ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.