ASM 1.10% $1.38 australian strategic materials limited

M8 I am with CMC via Bendigo Bank. They have a phone app as well...

1. 1,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    M8
    I am with CMC via Bendigo Bank. They have a phone app as well as one for Windows 10.
    I can quickly flick thru several views sometimes it is a bit much but give me good idea of what is happening .
    on a normal day you can literally see the shorters in action and with both ALK & ASM it us sickening.
    Drive price down with some BS 1 to 30 to 40 unit trades as a total masochist ( i must be to do this) i would copy and paste 20 or more pages into a spreadsheet.
    nowadays 60 or more pages of it!
    On Wed ASM exceeded 260 pages of trades, Thurs saw somr 67 odd pages and there were shorters still in action Note we have some really committed people too many in fact charters staters all sharing info. The wkers with B S comments soon get called out and POff.
    On Wed you could see trades alot of the trades were 10 in a line in one second. That was unbelevable!!
    I phoned The ASX recorded message answer press butto 12345 you know and as far as manipulation well just go tell ASIC. IN a way understandable some real nutters on hot copper. ASIC, well I had to wait but finally a real person heard me out and then directed me to their web site on my insistance she had a chat with someone who when finding out I was just a pleb sad the same thing thru the lady who eventually sent me a ref no and the links to the page. After this was done a robo email with another ref and up to 28 days before a reply.
    lets jus see if it was a waste of time. But if we do not call out this illegal activity do you think the ASX would they let thes beings have their computers on the same floor that their computers are housed.
    We plebs can only buy ( in my case In lots that are greater than $500. the shorters ( and accumulators) do not generally know a number bigger than 10
    anyway thats my early morn rant today is another day.

Now fellow ALK / ASM private investors just sit back and know we are on total winners thank our lucky stars that we have a totally commited and approachable Board and senior management ( anyone who has been to an AGM will concur )
    Now for a totally tech comment " I can feel it in my waters its gunna be a pearler"

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.38
Change
0.015(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $230.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.40 $1.44 $1.36 $343.1K 246.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 341 $1.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.40 2000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.39
  Change
0.015 ( 1.16 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.43 $1.43 $1.37 23890
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
ASM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.