TAS 0.00% 3.2¢ tasman resources ltd

asic & tas's directors

1. 383 Posts.
    Now now boys and girls, we got burnt well and good. Tomorrow should see me $10K lighter or even worse, and that will just be at open. But there is no use sitting here talking s-h-i-t about it. Golbins and his pink mafia crew can sit there saying they got out at 0.2400 but to be fair they probably only had $500 so who cares.

You trade, you know the risks, there is nothing we can do now to save the SP, it's emotional traders like most of the people on this website that will drive this SP down. I will be holding and buying out the bottom of this one to bring my dollar cost back down and hopefully trash it when I finally get out even. I can't remember ever being in a stock like this so it will be interesting to watch it get killed.

Now to something that we can do about this whole thing. Is this a case of the directors cleverly avoiding full disclosure? POTENTIALLY! I do not see TAS being so transparent that us as investors have had the opportunity to make informed investment decision regarding TAS. We knew it was a spec play but in hindsight we didn’t even know what was going on. I would like to see ASIC & ASX investigate TAS.

Why did they stop capital raising half way through over a week ago? Why were we are members of the public not told about the reasons for the halt in capital raising? I also do not believe that the results were only just released. I would like to see an investigation into the actual timing of the results. I also find it strange that as of 3:25 the stock started to get sold down and almost doubled the rest of the days trade.

I am certainly surprised that the ASX Surveillance department has not questioned the trading in this stock already. That last spike was filled with “puffy” orders that came in and out all day.

Call ASIC’s Watchdog service tomorrow to ensure an investigation into the strange behaviour TAS is initiated 1300 300 630. I will bare my butt in Bourke Street Mall if there was full disclosure on the activities of TAS, and I will invite you all to watch.

I will be more than happy to direct EVERYONE to contact the ASX and ASIC asap regarding this one.

And to the directors, good luck raising any more capital in the future.

See ASIC's grounds for complaints below.

-----------------------------------------

What types of complaints can ASIC deal with?

We deal with complaints about misconduct or illegal activity concerning:
    • How company directors and officers manage their companies
    • Incorrect or late release of company information to the market
    • Raising money from the public
    • A company continuing to trade while unable to pay its debts
    • How company administrators, liquidators or auditors perform their duties
    • A takeover or company restructure
    • Information or advice given to you about investments, superannuation, insurance, deposits
    • Misleading or deceptive conduct in advertising or selling a financial product or service
    • Misleading or deceptive conduct to do with borrowing money, and
    • Financial scams.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 77813 2.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 40628 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.18am 09/07/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
TAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.