ARL 0.00% 72.5¢ ardea resources limited

@the squash :DYou can sing from the trees and it will fall on...

1. 3,265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1847
    @the squash

You can sing from the trees and it will fall on deaf ears although a few astute are quietly listening, watching and accumulating.
    Its like our elections recently, they got it wrong and the silent enforcers rejoice.
    What the naysayers fail to understand, is that we holders will not sell, we did not sell on the downward trajectory or at the bottom What makes them think we might sell on the upwards trajectory.
    Anyone looking to get a solid seat at the table once this blows has no hope, they will pick up a few lucky dribs and drabs.

My reasons:
    - There are only 106 million shares in the register.
    - 73.4% of the company is owned by 110 stubborn shareholders, all owning over 100 000 shares each
    - Top 20 holders own and control 55.44% of the company
    - The largest shareholder owns 11.29% of the company, he has never sold a share and is a director with substantial real $ skin in this company.
    - Since 2 January 2019 to date 10,597,236 shares have traded, that's an average of 83,442 shares per trading day when the share price is trending perpetually down.
    -Since 1April 2019 to date 4,877,475 shares have traded, that's an average of 75,038 shares per trading day when the share price is trending perpetually down. This indicates a tightening register that is being taken up by long term holders that do not sell.
    - Effectively 8,404 less shares trading over the past 2 months as opposed the last 6 months since 2 January 2019.
    - Shareholders will shortly be given a shareholding equivalent of 10% dividend +- when the NSW IPO takes place. This will effectively give you an opportunity to de-risk your current ALR holding or give you opportunity to supercharge your investment in the Ardea collective of investments.
    - Then there is the WA gold and other assets to be revealed, what might we find there further de-risking your initial investment.

- So we know that Ian Buchorn, Katrina Law, Dr Matthew Painter do not sell shares. FACT
    - We know O,Shannessey does not sell shares.
    - We know that these top 20 holders will not sell at least until fair value, which is a long way north of current pricing.
    Sally Will, Clock Work Smurf, Pup Pup, RED328, from memory there was 1 or 2 other self declare d's as well, sorry for forgetting.
    - Then there are a few other self declared with very solid holdings that post here.
    the squash, I don't wish to be presumptuous so will restrict this list, you know who you are.
    - Then there is the very silent majority of the balance of the list of 110 owning 73.4% and the rest of the stubborn few with smaller holdings.
    - Remember that the average trading volume each day is reducing by, currently at 8,404 shares per day average, the last 2 months show a tightening of the register.
    - IMO when the partnership agreement is announced, you will be too late to build a meaningful shareholding.
    - The longs are accumulating now. You can choose to, or not.

Good luck with your strategy of waiting, I wish you well.
    You can laugh and ridicule the holders and management, play the game and have some fun.
    Remember one very solid indisputable fact, Labor got hit with a wrecking ball to the head because they thought they were smarter, they did not see their wrecking ball coming, they just felt it. Now they flounder.

The share price is currently trading at 0.37c, Do I care, YES. Am I worried, NO.
    There are a few passing in and out, generally negative posters that see fit to have a go at BOD, management and share price, have fun.
    We welcome your manipulative posts and will answer when we can, or not.
    In case you missed this : https://www.businessnews.com.au/article/Flinders-takes-HotCopper-to-court-for-shareholder-info
    Have a great weekend.
    Cheers RED

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
72.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $142.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
72.5¢ 74.5¢ 72.5¢ $170.2K 234.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 72.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
73.5¢ 5210 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
73.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
73.0¢ 74.0¢ 72.5¢ 8332
Last updated 15.27pm 29/03/2024 ?
ARL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.