GTP 0.00% 12.0¢ great southern limited

Are the rumours true, page-44

1. 3,789 Posts.

Hi Ob2

I asked that exact question at our last meeting with great southerns financial advisor ... his basic answer was that they wouldnt consider FEA ..unless it was absolutely too good to miss out on .

Great Southerns quality control ect ....is extremely strict ..... they believe that the quality woodchip they will produce is " far better quality and will produce a higher yeild " .

Personally I have always found the company fantastic to deal with and I have great faith in the companies management .

If anyone here from Melbourne is ever interested in attending one of product nights please e-mail me and I will organise you an invite ....... this is of course aimed at the investment side of growing blue gum trees.
    However ... also offers an insight into the company ,future direction and projections.

I dont try to pic short term trends ...but current levels look too good to be true to me .Im certainly a buyer .

I think there is a strong possibility that another good dividend will be paid in 2002/3 ... the second half of the year should show continued improvement ..and some point one would expect these positive factors to be reflected in the share price .

all the best to all !!

molonski(at)hotmail.com

DJmolonski

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GTP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.