MTB 0.00% 0.1¢ mount burgess mining nl

anyone else take a hint?

1. 749 Posts.
    MTB's announcement earlier today hinted that they may have intercepted very significant base metal ore bodies in Botswana. The mineralization appears to have considerable depth but its make-up will not be known until assay results are analysed in about two weeks. MTB reported significant silver, lead and arsenic intercepts last week in a nearby hole.

MTB also has exciting diamond prospects in Namibia amongst other things and recently found a small diamond and several pyrope garnets in one of its drill holes.

A recent broker's report valued the stock's asset base at .23 cents, TWICE ITS CURRENT VALUE - and more once its royalty stream from its WA gold holdings comes on line next year.

For those with an appetite for some risk, MTB offers very exciting upside over the coming months in my view. Within a fortnight we should receive an announcement on the composition of the drill samples just announced. The broad hint today suggests they will be well worth waiting for.

Anyone else following developments? Carl?

I hold. Conduct your own research (check HC archive for Carl's posting of the recent broker valuation)

R/Gupper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MTB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $598.1K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000000 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 9906666 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 07/08/2020 (20 minute delay) ?
MTB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.