NRZ 0.00% 0.3¢ neurizer ltd

bahar; most on here share your enthusiasm but the only 2...

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 452
    bahar; most on here share your enthusiasm but the only 2 certainties in life I know of which are death & taxes. I for one have traded this stock a number of times and thru that action can buy 100K+ of shares at current prices for free. IE from trading profits. Lets say a trader purchased 500K of shares at 20c then took profit at 40c they would have made $100K in profit less tax (if applicable or used profit to write off losses elsewhere) So that trader has turned $100K investment into $200K, cash.

Now the buy & hold investor who purchased 500K of shares at 20c saw their investment soar to $200K in value on paper then fall to $137,500 in value at one stage. They have left a lot of money on the table with NO GUARANTEE the price will appreciate.

Many traders on HC got caught with battery stocks, me included that saw huge gains disappear in a flash. My style is to keep some stock in the bottom draw and trade a portion as well. Everyone to their own method. Everyone should write down a trading plan and stick to it. That means set goals for profit taking and stop losses. I wont let a stock run into serious losses these days especially on spec stocks which LCK still is.

I am VERY optimistic about LCK but keep my eyes glued for what might pop out of left field. Dont invest what you cant afford to lose.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.