NTI 4.76% 11.0¢ neurotech international limited

Exactly @TerriableTadpole that is my take too. The announcement...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    Exactly @TerriableTadpole that is my take too. The announcement States "published" not "peer reviewed" so one has to assume that the manuscript could be published in as little as a couple of weeks. "
    "Investigators from the Carrick Institute have commenced compiling and analysing the data from the study in preparation for submission of their findings for publication." Once the publication has been released an announcement can then be processed and lodged with the ASX. Moreover lodgement will then take place for the findings to be peer reviewed and announced around Q2 2018! (e.g. page 16 of the latest investor presentation - Frontiers of Neurology) Interestingly once the information is published and then sent over for peer reviewing processes the turnaround time is actually on average 90 days. For a publication in Frontiers of Neurology)

https://www.frontiersin.org/about/review-system

If you use RAP as an example (although still 6 months away to get to this stage) - according to they're CEO Tony Keating their turnaround time to publish results is only around 1 week. I know it's a completely different study but they're going through a very similar process: Enrolling, analysing and compiling the results for US FDA approval to be published...
    I can't see why this is going to be any different for NTI.

To be honest I think the people who sold NTI yesterday do not understand or realise that an announcement could still be imminent... IMO much better off buying more down here or just simply holding out waiting for the news to hit because when it does IMO it's going to be party time!

Cheers

Red bar
    Last edited by Red bar: 09/01/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.005(4.76%)
Mkt cap ! $100.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 11.0¢ 10.3¢ $181.1K 1.695M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 200400 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 122053 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 6.06 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.3¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ 611824
Last updated 15.56pm 28/03/2024 ?
NTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.