"Firstly the child abuse and your post appearing to suggest I...

1. 26,723 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    "Firstly the child abuse and your post appearing to suggest I think it's OK, I'll assume that thought is not really in thy mind."
    I did not have child abuse in mind when I requested you to expand on there being a situation where education is superfluous.

"My response on the area you raised was probably careless. But the theme is basically, there are consequences for you actions or lack of."
    No problem. Most of us occasionally post with insufficient care. I agree that action and inaction have consequences, both good and bad depending on circumstances.

"Exactly how they had it in the Garden, I'm not really sure. But I think they only had to start tilling the ground after eating the fruit.
    If that be the case, it would seem all was provided, a bit like The Teddy Bears Picnic and playing ring a rosy around the mulberry tree and giving each other hugs and xxx's ha."
    That's what the legend says, but I'm afraid it's a bit like the Teddy Bears' Picnic - a fairy story IMO.

"Education appears more to do with developing skills etc to enable a better job to provide the goodies which were once freely available. If so, education apart from morals and how to treat others etc, would be neither here nor there.
    However, I'm don't know that I would get into a battle over insisting this is Biblical haha"
    I think that there's a touch more to education than you suggest. I did a degree in subjects that I found fascinating without much thought of the jobs that the degree would open up. For many of us an education is the door to doing something that we enjoy in life, and when asked for advice about education choices I respond with: choose subjects which grab you. Life is too short to be in jobs that you don't enjoy.

And besides education brings us things in society that I'm glad we have. Computers and health provision to name but two of the thousands of benefits.

The bible has some really good bits and some really bad bits. I'm afraid that you need to use your human brain to cheery pick the good bits.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.