Jeepers i don't have the time for this constant nonsense.I post...

1. 10,503 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Jeepers i don't have the time for this constant nonsense.

I post a link to a 2006 article on studies showing Arctic amplification is observed early and Antarctic later and less certain.

And you post a paper that agrees with that but your blinkers are too strong for you to realise that.

here is the summary of the paper that you post an extract from:

"

8 SummaryPolar amplification – the phenomenon that external radiative forcing produces a larger change in surface temperature at highlatitudes than the global average – is robustly simulated by climate models in response to increasing greenhouse gases. Polaramplification is projected to occur at both poles, but to be delayed in the Antarctic relative to the Arctic due to strong heat5 uptake in the Southern Ocean. Arctic amplification appears to be already underway, with recent Arctic warming trendsapproximately twice as large as the global average and reductions in summer sea ice extent of more than 10% per decade.However, recent temperature trends in the Antarctic are non-uniform with warming over the Antarctic Peninsula and coolingelsewhere, and sea ice extent has actually increased slightly over recent decades in contrast to most climate model simulations.

"

You are tangling yourself up with the sea ice modelling while ignoring the broader comments on delayed Antarctic temperature amplification.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.