another zion theory ?, page-12

1. 5,748 Posts.
    Rose Cohen is quoted by Woow and says.........

BIN LADEN IS JEWISH, full stop. A very close friend and a MOST eminent Israeli journalist told me recently, that according to Jewish law - bin Laden is Jewish, as his mother is Jewish(!).

A very close friend most eminent Israeli journalist told her..........

So, how come no one knows this other than her mysterious Eminent Israeli journo?

She then goes on.................."Israel has a SPY INDUSTRY which is unparallel worldwide. Israel is leading the world by its nose towards WW3 and most gentiles have no brain to realize" it: .....................................

Please? A demented person would have trouble believing that.

Now that sounds like a Jew talking doesn't it?

Then she goes on..............it takes a Jew to understand the Zionist mind as reflected in the reviled 'Elders'. Without reading this officially scorned and hated book, no one can EVER.....................

Again, even the most left leaning Jew non Zionist Jew would never use such language unless they are unhinged.

Then she posts..................... I had an Israeli professor as a guest in my house recently here in Sydney. He, too, was absolutely certain The Protocols are a fraud, but he readily admitted that he has NEVER read them...................................................

Considering she signs off as a Simple Housewife, she has all these eminent guest and visitors.........prfessors even. Quotes him as saying he is absoultely certain the Protocols are a fraud, then goes on to say he readily admits that he has never read them.

Begs the question as to how is he ...........absolutely certain............. Let's face it, she says he has never read them!!!

Rose goes on to post........"I should add that in the last 45 years of my research in this subject, I have yet to meet a single Israeli who actually read the Protocols."...........................

45 years research on this topic? Not bad for a simple housewife..............I have met plenty of Israelis who have read the Prorocols. In fact there are many thesis's written by Israelis on that very topic. How did they do that if they never read the Protocols? What, more forgeries?

She then posts............."AND -- if that is not enough, this irrefutably honest Israeli journalist, disclosed to me personally that bin Laden's mother's family lives in Israel (I will not print here the exact address which he provided me).....................................

She knows, but the rest of the world does not?

Oh Atomu, you are so desperate to make a monkey out of us that you would go so far as to say you believe this fictional woman.........

Rose Cohen

Sydney,

Australia?

You think it what she wrote was true and if she even existed, she would be alive to talk about it?

C'mon....even she says the Mossad can do anything............She would have been a walkover.........

She either does not exist.....or exists but is a mental case of the first order.

And that's why she is left alone....if she exists.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.