QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

Ok Angellus. You can trade now. If you couldn't there wouldn't...

1. 1,975 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ok Angellus.

You can trade now. If you couldn't there wouldn't be any sellers. Etrade have already consolidated CMC, no.
    I believe in the Management team. I speak with them often.
    I initially bought in at 003 and all the way up to 009 and back down again. I bought more recently and I have an order in now as I expect someone may want to unload.(Unlike many who use these types of forums to advantage themselves).
    I have a larger holding than most. I am sitting on a larger loss than most.
    I started the Quest Thread on Hotcopper.
    I saw the Quest thread share info quite well early but quickly got bogged down with a few smart alecs ruining it.
    12c? One has to look at the potential profit per barrel and barrels per day per well and do a few numbers and multiply that by a Industry PE to get an idea of potential. And then there is the speculative factor along with expansion factors.
    My answer is 12c will IMO will get swept aside in a flash. When the company shows where the money is coming from, that IMO, will be the last of bargain prices. I rate 12c as a bargain price. This IMO also is now a Low Risk/High Return Play but I am pretty much on my own here with that view. Good Luck with your reading and investing Angellus.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.