LUM 0.00% 2.3¢ lumacom limited

another load of agriculture bovine waste, page-9

1. 609 Posts.
    I had to laugh!!!!!!

Since listing on the ASX in April 2000, the Company has made considerable progress in marketing its name and products into world markets. Certainly within the industry, Lumacom is now a recognised name in the European, North American and certain strategic Asian markets as innovators and suppliers of unique technology. As part of my tenure overseas, I attended a major sign show in Las Vegas where virtually all conventional LED sign manufacturers were exhibiting. It is very clear that Lumacom’s major competitive edge positions the Company to take full advantage of a booming market for large scale format electronic sign advertising mediums. No other company can provide the low cost and feature benefits offered by Lumacom – a fact confirmed by “competitors” present at the show.
    The board of Lumacom is very pleased with the Company's commercial progress. These sales
    achievements reinforce that the Company's operating model is successful, providing the incentive
    for Lulnacom and its joint venture partners tu take fuI1 advantage of the unique cost and feature
    advantages of Lumacom's worIdwide patented display technology placing the Company welI
    ahead of its competition.

Although it may appear to have been a slower than expected start to 2004, the second
    half of the year should see a range of opportunities unfold for Lumacom.
    Since listing on the ASX in April 2000, the Company has made considerable progress in
    marketing its name and products into world markets. Certainly within the industry,
    Lumacom is now a recognised name in the European, North American and certain
    strategic Asian markets as innovators and suppliers of unique technology.
    As part of my tenure overseas, I attended a major sign show in Las Vegas where
    virtually all conventional LED sign manufacturers were exhibiting.
    It is very clear that Lumacom’s major competitive edge positions the Company to take
    full advantage of a booming market for large scale format electronic sign advertising
    mediums. No other company can provide the low cost and feature benefits offered by
    Lumacom – a fact confirmed by “competitors” present at the show.
    To facilitate improved shareholder communication, regular Lumacom Investor Updates
    will now be produced which will focus on the key features of our operational and financial
    performance, as well as outlining the future outlook for the Company - in clear terms.
    All announcements to the ASX and media will now be posted on the Company’s website
    www.lumacom.com.au immediately after regulatory receipt has been acknowledged.
    The Board continues to be focused on developing and maximising opportunities, to
    create continued and future success for the benefit of all shareholders.
    Rodd Sala

In Greece, the development of a similar Joint Venture arrangement has also progressed
    well, with Lumacom having received a JV deposit from its Greek partner. A number of
    sites have been identified, with installation hoped to commence post Olympics, when
    construction and supply chains normalise.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LUM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.