NEU 2.17% $21.22 neuren pharmaceuticals limited

Geoff (and others), I think everyone (or almost everyone) hopes...

1. 5,885 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1508
    Geoff (and others), I think everyone (or almost everyone) hopes a deal will be done, particularly those who bought in post phase 3 approval, their motive being simple - a substantial short term profit, easy money, being driven by the over hyped, almost certainty, that a deal will be done.

I don't, and have never thought, that a deal was such a certainty. That is not to say one will not be done, but everyone invested, regardless of their time of entry, should have done so with the full realization that a deal was no certainty.

Those who are now turning to criticism of management, accusations of promising a deal and not meeting timelines are totally WRONG. No such guarantee of a deal has ever been given, no specified defined timeline has ever been given.

The statements from management are their for everyone to read. Nobody should rely on the interpretations of others about the what they have and have not stated. In reading any statements one should bear in mind that stated intentions are no guarantee of eventual success and that failure to achieve intentions do not automatically represent broken promises. A promise cannot be broken if it has never been made. It is that disjunct between intentions and outcomes that represent risk and that is for each individual to assess and act upon and to take eventual responsibility for.

I still trust that management will make decisions that are in the best interests of the shareholder base, the perceived value of the total IP, and the potential of that IP to benefit sufferers of neurological conditions. Given those constraints they can only go so far, on their side, in meeting the demands and conditions of those on the other side of any potential deal. If that doesn't happen no deal will be done and no promises will have been broken. Simple as that. Short term profits for shareholders are only a small part of the total picture. I think all invested should realize that and, if it is not a good fit, then consider getting out now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$21.22
Change
0.450(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $2.705B
Open High Low Value Volume
$20.76 $21.43 $20.70 $7.892M 373.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 596 $21.22

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$21.26 1054 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$21.24
  Change
0.450 ( 2.73 %)
Open High Low Volume
$20.76 $21.42 $20.73 102057
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
NEU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.