1. Most Discussed
  2. Gainers & Losers

another black monday?

1. george_a

2,574 Posts.

Five months after Black Monday - Executive Order 12631 was quietly signed into law. Today, it's about to explode in the face of millions of investors...

This Executive Order (signed without media coverage or fanfare) led to the formation of a closely-knit and secretive group of political and financial titans.

This Team includes none other than Fed Chairman Alan Greenspan, the Secretary of the Treasury, and the heads of the SEC and the Commodity Futures Trading Association. It also works closely with the heads of the various stock exchanges and the big Wall Street banks including: Citibank, JP Morgan Chase, Goldman Sachs and Merrill Lynch.

The group is now known on Wall Street today as the "Plunge Protection Team".

This tight little frat team's role is to ensure that a Black Monday scenario never occurs again.

Yet despite its enormous resources it has only succeeded in bringing about the very disaster it was supposed to avoid. It helped turn the bull market into a bubble...and the bear market into a bomb-like bust. Worse, the damage it's caused has only just begun...

In this special report you'll learn about the most closely guarded secrets of the "Plunge Protection Team" (PPT). You'll learn how they've begun to engage in dangerous and illegal measures that could jeopardize the financial futures of millions of unsuspecting Americans.

But you'll also learn about a powerful age-old financial device that can protect you from the coming economic turmoil. Plus you'll learn how a hand-full of well-informed investors have used this device to rack up extraordinary gains in the past few years - whilst millions of Americans watched their retirement dreams get washed away.

This group have not only been preserving their capital against a falling dollar and a collapsing economy - but they've been racking up extraordinary gains of 658%...193%...158%... and more - simply by capitalizing on lucrative investment opportunities outside the U.S. markets and the Wall Street way of thinking. Problem is, the average American investor doesn't even know these opportunities exist...

That's why I'm writing to you today...to introduce you to these little-known investments and strategies. (Until recently many of them were almost exclusively enjoyed by the super rich. Today I'll show you how you can take advantage of them too).

My name is Robert Bauman. I was a former U.S. Congressman for the State of Maryland. Through the years I've seen a lot of changes in Washington. I was a 15-year old Page Boy when I witnessed Dwight Eisenhower's first State of the Union address. And I was a 35-year-old Congressman when I heard Richard Nixon deliver one of his last speeches. In between there was Kennedy, Johnson and later Ford and Carter. I've lived through 40 years of State of the Union addresses. But I've never seen anything like the mess America is in today. Frankly it's terrifying. Add to it a war on terrorism - and it's a recipe for sure disaster.

In a moment I'll tell you about exclusive investment opportunities that can protect you from this...but first let me tell you why it's absolutely urgent you take advantage of them NOW...

Buyer Beware: The Rallies are Rigged

http://www.agora-inc.com/reports/SVS/WSVSD508/

DISCLAIMER:
Before making any financial decisions based on what you read, always consult an advisor or expert.

The HotCopper website is operated by Report Card Pty Ltd. Any information posted on the website has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs and as such, you should before acting on the information or advice, consider the appropriateness of the information or advice in relation to your objectives, financial situation or needs. Please be aware that any information posted on this site should not be considered to be financial product advice.

From time to time comments aimed at manipulating other investors may appear on these forums. Posters may post overly optimistic or pessimistic comments on particular stocks, in an attempt to influence other investors. It is not possible for management to moderate all posts so some misleading and inaccurate posts may still appear on these forums. If you do have serious concerns with a post or posts you should report a Terms of Use Violation (TOU) on the link above. Unless specifically stated persons posting on this site are NOT investment advisors and do NOT hold the necessary licence, or have any formal training, to give investment advice.

Thank you for visiting HotCopper

We have detected that you are running ad blocking software.

HotCopper relies on revenue generated from advertisers. Kindly disable your ad blocking software to return to the HotCopper website.

I understand, I have disabled my ad blocker. Let me in!

Need help? Click here for support.