announcment - volume up

1. 34,500 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    AFT Corporation Ltd Suite 8, Level 6 All Mail to:

A.C.N. 004 701 062 3 Spring Street PO Box 1572 Tel: +61 (0)500 810 888

Sydney 2000 Noosaville Qld Fax: +61 (0)500 810 889

NSW Australia 4566 Australia

N O R T H A M E R I C A • A S I A – P A C I F I C • E U R O P E

Microgenix Wins Breakthrough Defence Contract.

Microgenix Technologies Ltd ( A Joint Venture Company owned 50% by AFT Corporation Ltd)

has secured an order from the UK Royal Navy to fit out six T-45 Destroyers with the Microgenix

air purification system. The units have been purpose designed by Microgenix, to meet the

exacting specifications required by the Royal Navy. These specifications include size, weight,

efficiency, shock and odour requirements.

This contract is the largest single contract secured by Microgenix to date. It was secured

through Microgenix’s relationship with York Marine Systems, a member of York International,

the largest air conditioning contractor in the world. York holds the primary contract from the UK

Ministry of Defence for the supply of HVAC Equipment for six T-45 the British Royal Navy

Destroyers. The contract commences immediately and is expected to be completed by October

The total value of the contract is UK£453,000 (A$1,133,000) and it represents a significant step

towards generating escalating cashflows from marketing and sales.

Mr Philip Hall, Managing Director of Microgenix stated that "the contract represents a

watershed for company. Not only have we received our breakthrough defence contract we have

won the contract in conjunction with the worlds largest air conditioning company. This special

purpose Microgenix System fits the needs of the defence forces around the globe for

lightweight ,compact and energy efficient HVAC systems on particularly their ships and

submarines, and I am confident it will lead to further significant orders in the near future".

Issued by:

AFT Corporation Ltd

Jeff Dalco

Managing Director

Ph: +617 5471 1633

Fx: +617 571 1655

[email protected]

Microgenix Technologies is a JV company owned 50% by AFT Corporation Ltd

The Microgenix Air Purification System represents a revolutionary advance n air purification

technology with its ability to rapidly capture and eliminate all harmful pathogens and viruses

tested to date. These include surrogates for Anthrax, Tuberculosis and Smallpox

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.