Thanks, you provided evidence for what I posted (in your eyes...

1. 5,137 Posts.
    Thanks, you provided evidence for what I posted (in your eyes the Pope can do no right).

No, that's in your eyes, I have no problem with the pope or anyone else, not even you, The discussion was on prosecution of religion, the CC is one that's getting the full share,and not because of the sexual abuse, it's mainly due the cultural Marxism mindset trying to eliminate anyone who doesn't agree with them. Its even happening here on HC, anyone who comes with a different view is quickly bounced on by the residential posters.

No need to carry on bad mouthing the Pope to me; you have already made it clear that he can do no right in your eyes.

That's only your opinion, you should know me by now, I will call out wrong doing where I see it, I've made nothing clear at this stage as there is much more going on, this discussion was about the persecution of religion not the pope.

You are a Catholic (I think) so take up your issues with them through your Catholic channels.
    Cheers and good luck.

That's right I never said I was a catholic, and certainly don't have any issues to take up with them, you're getting worked up for nothing, seems like I've pressed your button, are you coming to realise that there are people who can handle the sheet that is presented on here, who don't have the mentality of fundamentalist.

Cheers and good luck to you too.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.