YOJ 0.00% 6.2¢ yojee limited

I don't think there is any cause to overreact. If this company...

1. 294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    I don't think there is any cause to overreact. If this company can reach half of its potential, it will make a good number of people well off. My thinking is the build out of the full platform is complete and they are now ready to get in an aggressive growth mode. I just wish the YOJ management team disclosed to the public the roadmap they shared with the institutional investors. Cause they had to show them something in order to get them to participate in the placement.

Based on some of my digging, I know for a fact that they have a very sophisticated/proprietary/hard to replicate decision engine powering the Yojee platform. By decision engine, I meant the process for finding the most efficient/optimal way to match carriers with shippers and to deliver goods from point A to point B. I think the next 12 months should give us plenty of time to get a glimpse at how big/lousy of a company YOJ can be.

So unless you experience a liquidity event, I would say either top up whenever the share price hits a low or just sit on your shares for the next 12 months. This is not meant to be expert financial advice. It is what I plan on doing. You are the best judge of your risk appetite and you financial needs, so do what you think is best for yourself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.2¢ 6.2¢ 6.1¢ $15.85K 259.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 148268 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 35081 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.1¢ 6.3¢ 6.1¢ 32817
Last updated 14.50pm 28/03/2024 ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.