WBE 0.00% 1.6¢ whitebark energy ltd

I think you should make more use of the $ key when you are...

1. 1,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    I think you should make more use of the $ key when you are putting decimal numbers about. I seem to have been dealing in fractions of a cent a lot recently. A very disturbing state of affairs.

At this stage I don’t think we can sensibly talk about bod at Rex 1 as we have no idea. The well is throttled down, tankers cannot traverse the roads due to the wet conditions. I’m just overjoyed that the fracking is happening.

No sooner than Rex 2 is producing, we can start anticipating when the rig is coming back to drill Rex 3.
    Oil went up a little in the last couple of days. As soon as we get our money back from the facility expense and Rex 2 we will be able to plan Rex4. If we are making real money it will become obvious by Christmas.

Speaking of Warro. I notice that Warro is a bit further south and east of West Erregulla.
    Maybe there is better gas deposits below the water logged stuff they have been trying to deal with for the last decade. Maybe Warro has a bit of nearology too.

Saltbus z

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.775M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 336869 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 200 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.