TTI 0.00% 0.6¢ traffic technologies ltd.

Is it just me or is this stock ridiculously cheap right now with...

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Is it just me or is this stock ridiculously cheap right now with a Market Cap of $8M?

Going through the last report, there is debt to pay off, but:

- They're generating positive EBIT/DA after the paper writedowns and after paying debt
    - $50M + income on which to improve profitability
    - Add in the $8M just announced
    - Can't see a great deal of difficulty maintaining a P/E 8 or even less
    - They signalled revenue and profitability increase for FY2018 in their guidance
    - Big contracts are naturally expected as Australia goes into infrastructure (and in our governments case, i.e. roads) building mode - more street-traffic lighting, more temporary works lighting
    - As energy prices soar, capital cost of higher efficiency street lighting becomes more and more justifiable
    - 52 wk hi/lo - currently sitting close to the 52 week low though not exactly a lot of stock trading or available

The bull case seems strong to me. The bear case appears priced in and IMHO, looks way oversold due to low interest.

A small divvy in FY2018 and this looks an easy double, potentially triple bagger in under 12 months.

Interested to hear the counter argument as I would like to understand the bear case better.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TTI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.228M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3760998 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 233179 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 19.00pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TTI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.