KOR 0.00% 1.0¢ korab resources limited

Apologise I follow what you mean in regard to the constituting a...

1. 443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Apologise I follow what you mean in regard to the constituting a Mineral Reserve. I disagree that a reserve in itself would allow KOR to access finance or if they did it would not be on very good terms. I believe leave the next most important step for KOR is the NOI and associated MMP to progress all relevant mining approvals.

I think these approvals are critical in any finance and or off take agreement.

your second point does not make a whole lot of sense in the first sentence you comment that you can not talk about earnings without a PFS but then comment that Korab is presenting earnings. Are you saying that the ASX is being being negligent in allowing Korab to announce these results? Or are is the ASX happy with the current level of feasibility study?

Again KOR require the approvals so while a bulk sample would be good there are regulatory requirements that preceded this.

One thing you cannot fault KOR for is that they have been prudent with the overall dilution of the shareholder base. Most small cap mining stocks of this type by this stage of their life cycle would have 1 Bil+ SOI or have been through a consolidation.

KOR may very well raise that capital required for the development on market but why do this prior to mine approval?

I think you need to be realistic with where KOR is as a company and that they are being prudent with their spend. Additionally what overall benefit will taking the current feasibility from 30% to 20-25%? At the current time it is about mining approvals.

IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.671M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42409 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.