BRU 0.00% 11.5¢ buru energy limited

MML - no can do, not in ASX300 these days. I only buy goldies in...

1. 26,464 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4495
    MML - no can do, not in ASX300 these days. I only buy goldies in me or Mrs CC’s super, which has that requirement. Too risky for real money, but I like to trade them quickly if I can and happy to hang onto them when they go pear shaped, which they often do! Still sitting on one old MML purchase now worth about $500, might get back to what I paid by retirement age. I tend to think of the 2 or 3 goldies I’m ever in at one time as just one investment, so over time, I’m well ahead on them overall. I used to hold RRL, PRU & NCM, they went down, I bought up at the bottom and sold at the top. Only held onto some free carried PRU, slowly bought WGX with the rest, had to do the same thing, it went to 80c, I averaged $1.20 and sold it all recently between $1.60-70. Now, out of the WGX frying pan, into the DCN Fire - had a few good trades there last year, just dipped toe in before it threw a wobbly and had to buy 3 more quick ones, so average 60c and plan to take most out at 90c around the 23.6% retracement as per Fib chart I posted there.
    Not sure if you mean the real H00this shooting down US dragonfly drones? Or the fake H00thi who I’m guessing spotted the 4 out of 5 Dojis last week, one Gravestone, 2 Dragonflies and Friday’s Bog Standard Doji? Assume he is trying to alert you to their relevance as a trend reversal signal? The importance of any Doji is not the Doji itself, it is more the subsequent candle that may provide clarity - the Doji suggests market indecision, but only by observing the next candle will we have confirmation of which side the market sentiment eventually came down on. So Monday’s gravestone doji was backed up by the bearish Tuesday candle and the rest of the week was, well, weak. The 2 Dragonfly Dojis on Wed/Thurs got no backup, so can now be forgotten. So we have to hope we see a nice green candle on Monday, which after Friday’s Doji would finally confirm the trend reversal the others hinted at all week but never came. All very ST, wh0 really cares, BRU is going to >$1 in next 3-6m.
    Big one tonight at Old Trafford, Cone, IND v PAK - ground holds 26,000, they got 500,000 applications for tickets the first day they opened online bookings, seems both teams think it’s a home game

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $77.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $7.78K 69.10K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1032469 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 135735 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.43pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
11.3¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ 68586
Last updated 15.44pm 28/03/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.