WBT 0.30% $3.35 weebit nano ltd

Great post Hedg ..Andi love this quote .." And whats more WBT is...

1. 1,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1079
    Great post Hedg ..
    Andi love this quote ..
    " And whats more WBT is REAL !!! "
    Now counter that with something like BITCOIN ??
    Now to me BITCOIN has no use in Society .
    Its too volatile to be used as a digital currency , it has no tangible value except for the price paid by the next sucker who acquires it .
    Hey it may go to to $100,000 ...$200,000 ...$500,000 even but....its still just DIGITAL AIR .
    At some point in the future the musical chair is going to stop and the person who just bought it say for $500, 000 for ONE friggin
    BITCOIN is going to say and think ??? What the hell did i just pay for ??
    And then its going to crash like the Hindenburg ...all just my opinion though ..
    To me Bitcoin is no different than a pyramid or Ponzi scheme ..
    If there are digital currencies that Thrive in the future , in my opinion it will be a STABLECOIN like Libra or the like , but only if they
    decide to peg it to a stable currency like the Euro or a basket of World currencies ...maybe thats there plan already ..i m not sure .
    Anyway ..i digress .
    The point is Weebit have a tangible product , an AMAZING world beating REVOLUTIONARY product that can be bought and sold
    just like the share itself and has PHYSICAL value .
    BITCOIN does not , and it bewilders me with how great this business opportunity is and the stage of EVOLUTION as a business
    we are at that so few shares are being bought on market CURRENTLY .Yet Bitcoin is like $50,000Bucks ???
    That will change i believe in an EXPONENTIAL way on the other side of this COMMERCIAL AGREEMENT ,
    When will that BE ??
    Cant say ..but i believe its very close and not something you want to be on the WRONG side of TRADING in
    my OPINION.
    TIME will tell if im RIGHT
    I believe i AM
    Cheers
    Copperhead

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.35
Change
0.010(0.30%)
Mkt cap ! $631.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.36 $3.44 $3.32 $2.304M 683.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 14507 $3.34

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.35 11051 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$3.36
  Change
0.010 ( 0.20 %)
Open High Low Volume
$3.40 $3.42 $3.32 89552
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.