STX 0.00% 37.5¢ strike energy limited

haha, thx TopDogg, but seems you got the wrong end of the...

1. 1,662 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 172
    haha, thx TopDogg, but seems you got the wrong end of the stick...!! Hard to know people's motivations / approach via a forum, but FYI I have been invested in STX for about 15 years. I have rarely sold and steady accumulated over the years, more so in the last 2, the the extent that I would be in the top 20 if I aggregated holdings. At an average cost base of sub 10c I am very happy with things are at. I am accumulating, not selling, because I believe the story and management - and I have a strong value orientated investment philosophy to the extent I absolutely do not chase the fast buck. The point of my post was along the lines of: if someone offered to sell WE-4 to me for $25m I would buy it in a flash as I think it's worth a LOT more than that, but Mr Market isn't taking it on. Why not? I find that frustrating, and that's all I am saying in my post. I know full well there are value adding steps to go along the way, but even you would have to say that this find should be worth more than $25m. Let's just say, at $600m market cap STX is about what AWE was sold for a few years ago, and I think our position is arguably stronger in terms of prospective tenancies, management, board, other value add activities. I reckon there's a lot to go yet, but I am allowed to ask why it's not being given the respect and value it deserves. It is a forum to exchange idea / thoughts after all. Hope this clarifies your perspectives on other peoples motivations. End of rant
    Last edited by Heskumdai: 08/04/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $645.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7000 39.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
31.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 15/04/2021 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.