A40 0.00% 8.2¢ alita resources limited

ag55hc your welcome I will assist with obscure comments whenever...

1. 426 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    ag55hc your welcome I will assist with obscure comments whenever I can. A bit of harmless banter between Rick and myself to then have his posts moderated has left my replies with even less meaning.

As a predominant forum lurker of 19 years I ask myself how I and why I felt the need to keep monitoring and replying to some posts and it came down too two events. (1) essentially I made a single post that I thought was quite reasonable with a reference to the last minute announcement displaying a lack of consideration

"Not sure if an added delay is good or bad (I suspect more bad than good - time will tell)

Clearly (given the 10 day extension) the BOD would have been well aware that things were not going to be sorted today and as such could have made this announcement at the commencement of business rather than so late in the day.

To me this last minute announcement is tardy and displays a lack of consideration to the share holders."

(2) a day or so later a poster tried to canvas to get a very knowledgeable forum member suspended and I basically decided that that was a slippery slope and stated such.

I was then attacked and that pretty much established the current situation.

I stated where I felt PLS AJM and A40 stood in my view when compared at this present time but also stated something along the lines that they are all evolving and progressing and I expect all 3 to succeed and it will take 12 months for the real picture to emerge.

I was then asked why and I stated a couple of reasonable well known differences and then my professional integrity and business ethics was questioned - and thats why I am here.

Whenever my comments re the last minute announcement gets misread, misquoted or misunderstood I step in to correct the statements.

Whenever somebody just states that they disagree I leave well enough alone as there is no clarification needed.

Cheers

Newbie Thomas

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A40 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.