SP8 0.00% 0.8¢ streamplay studio limited

Well said. There is certainly a lot of people who clearly do not...

1. 10,196 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2006
    Well said.
    There is certainly a lot of people who clearly do not understand the significance of this arrangement.
    For starters the initial targeted area of Africa and Asian Pacific region holds over 50% of the worlds population ,and Asia hold close to 50% of the worlds population and they are into games far more than other countries.
    Secondly ,being able to offer 200 games that will show live streaming adds while you play is significant for Nickelodeon and there advertisers.
    A person starts playing a game from a list not downloading the game or opts to download for greater game play ,and over a hour of play a number of adds would stream along a top or bottom bar or side bar while you play ,not interrupting your game ,this is massive and a game changer for those in this space.
    Being able to live stream a game while live streaming adds at the same time is massive ,and I can see a big rush from advertisers wanting a peace of the action.
    I do not know if this live streaming of adds while you play a free game or paid for game is being done elsewhere ,but I have not seen it done with any of the free games my children play.
    At the start of a game or end of a game you will see a add ,but advertisers would rather there adds being seen all the time ,not hours apart between games.
    This Arcade x tech is very special indeed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $264 37.17K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 19515574 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1010139 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SP8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.