PUR 0.00% 0.9¢ pursuit minerals ltd

In my day job I am managing Partner of an investment bank and I...

1. 7,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 209
    In my day job I am managing Partner of an investment bank and I speak to European fund managers every day.

Most instos have huge amounts of cash and don't have the time or the inclination to take tiny positions in tiny companies. For example a $500mn fund would have 50-100 positions ticket size being $5mn - $10mn. They also require liquidity and daily market turnover over the previous 6 months having to average something decent. This is all generally set out in the mandate that they use to attract investors into their fund. These sort of instos will have no interest at all in any micro cap. I have twice roadshowed ASX small cap mining sector companies around London on cap raisings and it was like getting blood out of a stone. We did succeed on both cap raisings but none of the funds came from London instos for the reasons I mentioned earlier.

However at the conference there will be some HNWIs and the odd specific early stage type fund which will look at something like PUR.

Where attending the conference may be useful for PUR though is the potential to find JV and or off-take partners.

It's all good publicity though especially if it gets a bit of media coverage in the financial press.

EB
    Last edited by exberliner1: 22/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.748M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1461269 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 390000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/10/2019 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.