SUV 2.44% 4.0¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

How do you do it kvsae? I mean how do you manage to participate...

1. 1,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    How do you do it kvsae? I mean how do you manage to participate in the placement offer?

Is your relationship with the company, or with CPS Capital?

Do you approach the company or do they approach you?

I ask these questions out of genuine interest - not trying to be smart. I often wonder when a company goes into a CR trading halt, how this works. If I as a small retail holder were to ring up the company and express my interest in participating in any raising, what would happen? Given I am with an online broker, I assume I would have no chance of ever getting any stock if it depends on the broker relationship. Also, I am not sure that I would qualify as a so-called "sophisticated investor" - as I feel quite unsophisticated and low net worth...

Having invested in many companies where the share price took a dive, I feel your pain and I am happy to hear that you got some at 2 cps - especially since you are in it for the long term. I nonetheless feel your circumstance may well be the exception rather than the rule and I ALWAYS feel better where shares are offered to ALL minority shareholders rather than a select few.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $38.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $19.08K 499.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413709 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 878581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 194956
Last updated 12.07pm 29/03/2024 ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.