SWK 0.00% 30.0¢ swick mining services ltd

Thanks mockage ....seems one of NRW’s clients, Gascoyne...

1. 17,501 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3647
    Thanks mockage ....seems one of NRW’s clients, Gascoyne Resources, might have benefitted from using this technology after their blueprint (?) -in the case of one pit in particular- turned out to be a bit smoke and mirror-like, despite the rubber stamping of years.
    It then reassessed, and experts spent weeks onsite last year seeking to establish what was actually was in there, and where it was.
    They used Cube Consulting http://www.cubeconsulting.com/our-services/geology/and Ashmore Advisory, whose principal used to work for Runge Pincock Minarco.

However this is mostly assumption as I know almost nothing of Orexplore so far beyond that Candadian Mining Journal story;
    For exploration projects and mine sites, the GeoCore X10 dramatically cuts down the time it takes to analyze drill core – instead of waiting weeks for drill results, the machine can have data available in a digital archive to both field geologists and head office in about an hour. That allows exploration teams to make quick, informed decisions to redirect or refocus drill holes, if necessary.

From this bit it sounds like that reassessment job would have been a perfect application Orexplore, and that using it even earlier may have saved Gascoyne millions of dollars and months of fruitless effort.
    But it didn’t.

And speaking of RPM before ...surely a big business like this -a major global geology firm that says on its website it it is “leading the digital transformation of mining” https://www.rpmglobal.com/ must have investigated OreExplore .

Interesting ...

Thank you to you and @Motoracebeerguy and all others who have contributed to this forum ..

Cheers
    Last edited by sabine: 23/04/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SWK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.