FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

This is bitter sweet in so many ways. Firstly THANK YOU to James...

1. 999 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 566
    This is bitter sweet in so many ways. Firstly THANK YOU to James Mckay and the new board! Secondly thank you to every shareholder who supported the spill.

Many people don't know of the emails the RM group got from undisclosed people having a go at us leading up to the EGM, the phone calls from so called "professionals" calling us kids with no clue, cry babies, etc & also how @boy1 @franky1 @fooca and myself had our hotcopper accounts suspended while BGS lawyers investigated what we posted before the EGM.

Then there was all the new accounts that popped up calling us foolish to question management, people calling out the RM's even just last week saying we had been "very quiet", where are they now? Like I said it's bitter sweet, the only thing that leaves a sour taste in my mouth is that these ex-directors leave with 13 million shares between them & we have a company debt to be paid of $1.5 million. If there is anyway we can re-coup any shares/options etc that have been awarded incorrectly I give my FULL SUPPORT to the new board in doing so.

In a team of 3 people everyone knows whats going on, this is not a team of 30 that is hard to manage, ignorance is not an excuse;

- Working out the tax once they entered in the LOI,
    - The interim resource upgrade,
    - The lack of returning shareholder emails & calls,
    - The desperate attempt of letters & phone calls a week before the EGM saying that the RM's pose "extreme risks to the company"

These were all signs that something was up in my eyes. WW has his own corporate governance consulting firm, I don't think I need to say much more but this is not a good look for him at all. WW also sits on several other boards. HB is MD of Overland resources. I personally wouldn't be investing in anything associated with them in the future.

Anybody just blaming WW & HB are foolish, this was a team effort. KJ is just as responsible as the others, even more I would say being Managing Director. KJ was on $13,000 a week last financial year ($657,000 for the year). For someone to be getting that amount of money & running a company in this much of a mess is beyond me. KJ has resigned (lets be honest he probably got a nudge & rightly so), that saves us some $13,000 a week to put towards working out whats been going on.

MOVING FORWARD

This internal review had to be done. We may take a hit in the short term, but what this review does is build a strong foundation for Birimian going forward. The professionals are here at last.

There are several positives to take from this announcement though;

- Stronger governance implemented as a matter of priority
    - New board with a wealth of experience and credibility
    - Sidi Haidara our in country manager signed on for a further two years
    - A lithium marketing consultant to come on board soon (I have a very good suggestion....)
    - Drilling results expected in coming weeks for Koting
    - Further Lithium drilling results to come
    - PFS still on course for June quarter
    - Environmental work has been submitted to the Malian authorities

We all voted for more transparency & better management, we've got it now. We are finally in capable hands. The next 6 months are probably going to be the most exciting in this companies future, I am thoroughly looking forward to them.
    Last edited by Chrimata: 03/05/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.