QXR 0.00% 1.8¢ qx resources limited

Hey mate. Likewise chasing baggers on the speccy end of the...

1. 163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    Hey mate. Likewise chasing baggers on the speccy end of the market.

I recently moved my Super into a Direct Investment Option (DIO) with CareSuper (Australian Super also have a DIO). The deal is you can invest up to 75% of your super into companies listed on the ASX300. This has to be spread across at least three companies - or something technical to that's effect - as a form of risk management. The other 25% has to be invested in one of their standard options - capital guarenteed, balanced, high growth etc. I find it to be a far more accessible and admin free option than starting and managing an SMSF.

I have 75% of my super spread across OGC, EVN, NCM, ORE and LYC - with equal weighting to each, although I want to load up on OGC in the short term. Great bluechip companies IMO. Excellent macro environment for gold investment at the moment, and ORE and LYC should continue to see solid growth thanks to the EV revolution. Solid LT holds.

With respect to HIP. I've read a great deal of "white noise" on this thread with respect to the name change and now the overdue announcements. For those of us who've been in the game of investing for long enough, you learn pretty quickly (hopefully ...) that it's not up to companies to manage your anxiety - it's actually your job. Ann's are rarely "on time", often for very good reason. Relax folks. Tiny market cap, very tightly held, probable freakish Li results to come a la AVZ and a Cobalt farm in, with management recently loading up. Great potential for bags and bags from here.
    Last edited by bravohotel10: 09/07/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $4.925K 274.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3122764 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 52330 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 377487
Last updated 15.48pm 29/03/2024 ?
QXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.