SUV 2.44% 4.0¢ suvo strategic minerals limited

Thats refreshing I dont want it pumped but updates do keep the...

1. 836 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Thats refreshing I dont want it pumped but updates do keep the market informed and a Real M/C can be established
    This was a question I asked Kobi in an recent email Ive invested enough to expect replies from email his reply was they do intend to supply regular updates
    Regular to me would be an in depth quarterly and mid quarter everything is proceeding as planed and I'd be satisfied.
    If nothing remarkable happened in the quarter I'd be concerned as the presentation clearly shows what they expect to achieve in the next 12 months. So the way I look at no Ann mean this 1 year time frame is stretching which can not be afforded in this tech sector .
    Money is being thrown at battery development all over the world here is some of them

http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/130...in-seconds-last-months-and-power-over-the-air

Time is of the essence as far as I'm concerned
    This is a remarkable achievement secured by our board and should be congratulated followed very closely by a substantial production update in my view

NEI, an independent testing facility based in Israel, which provides research and chemical process support to UltraCharge, was able to deliver a Titanate Nanotube batch forty (40) times higher than that achieved at the NTU facility.
    If result are 4000% percent higher than achieved at NTU explain what this means to the market can we now produce a teaspoon full or a 44 gallon drum is now ready to be sent to the first interested party
    And a real M/C could be secured

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
-0.001(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $38.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $19.08K 499.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 413709 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 878581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
4.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.8¢ 4.0¢ 3.8¢ 194956
Last updated 12.07pm 28/03/2024 ?
SUV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.