DEG 3.27% $1.27 de grey mining limited

I think all involved in this conglomerate play need to be very...

1. 4,120 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6187
    I think all involved in this conglomerate play need to be very careful how they use their vocabulary.
    They have reputations and remain ongoing participants in the industry.
    They also have legal responsibilities.
    This evidence has been around a long time for some but, no one, or no group has committed funds to it until now.
    I find the value of DEG in particular indicating uncertainty to say the least.
    Even though the price targets put on by some analysts are well above the current price, they did not include any Conglomerate or the latest jv's and the do not include the upcoming increase to resource.
    We are now getting reports of increased thicknesses and more the one layer out of those that are currently exploring.
    The question was asked last week about the distance that Purdeys is form Loudens.
    De Grey's Pilbara Project.png
    We already know that the perimeter could be hundreds of klm wide and long.
    What we want is confirmation that we have a well protected patches of ground that is still covered by MRB so that we know we have possible rich areas that are not eroded and not already raided by previous artisans and land owners. Conglo  Targets.png
    These areas can easily be seen on google earth and for those that look, you will see the scrapings dating back a few years at Loudens. You can also see outcrops of what looks to be MRB, ( It is convincing to me ).
    I am sure there will be other areas of eroded patches that will allow ease of extraction found along the process of exploration.
    index.png

For those that venture in to Google Earth, you can see this clearly.
    It is even marked with signs that reads Loudens. It will give you an idea of how easy it is to outline the areas shown on the pics above including Jarret and Steel well.

I am not going to try and convince anyone as to the possible riches of DEG.
    I do however find this value compelling given that I see no conglomerate value attributed to it as yet.
    Even the US $ value being 14.5 cents while our value is 13.5.

"Some one big is trying to take out and own the whole conglomerate play - paying people to down ramp possibly!"

Everything is possible and there are indications to me that some want the values to stay low for longer to allow accumulation at these levels. There are also others that give no credit to the possibility of this theory.

That leaves the deciding to each of you.
    Already made my decision.
    Wack.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.040(3.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.341B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.26 $1.27 $1.24 $6.176M 4.913M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 13851 $1.26

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 5138 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.26
  Change
0.040 ( 2.52 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.24 775122
Last updated 15.59pm 28/03/2024 ?
DEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.