NOR 0.00% 4.8¢ norwood systems limited

No change with me mate.. always very optimistic about Nor.....

1. 3,165 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1266
    No change with me mate.. always very optimistic about Nor..
    always nervous too when the share price is driven this low!
    I wish I could buy more at these prices.. have to remember how quickly it shot up from here to 4.3 late last year with no real great news... was some good news, but nothing like a big contract or anything.
    Let's see what happens when that first expected Affinion mega deal arrives! - as I've said many times, I'm very confident we are within weeks.

Now that we've hit CR time, I'm sure all the CR preaching experts (1 of which I can't see their posts anyway) will be all over it, talking it down with their doom n gloom.
    Anyway.. as I said, I'm over HC, wasting so much time typing at so many ex holder/non holder downers.. It's time I give HC a miss for a while again!
    Thanks to posting on here over the last week, I'm finishing a job tomorrow instead of today!
    I'll check back a bit, but hopefully Silly *uckworth and others can go a day (or even a single post) without talking about Holla and manipulating.
    We're all long term in the Holla camp, and expecting big things from here on!
    Whatever they post, ignore it. I'll get back to posting as soon as we see a deal back soon!
    We're all long term in the Holla camp, and expecting big things from here on.

Cheers
    Last edited by Holla: 28/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $3.6K 75K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 100740 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.9¢ 1658032 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.33pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NOR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.