BKL 0.00% $94.73 blackmores limited

Speaking for myself, I've invested with high conviction since...

1. 3,532 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 413
    Speaking for myself, I've invested with high conviction since the $160's and took another chunk at $140, and then big chunks at $120's and a few smaller bites at $111 and $102.

I kept searching for the magical / psychological "under $100" top up opportunity. Unfortunately, even though this stock did go sub $100 a couple of times, I failed to top up and here's why.

Oct 27 2016
    Went sub $100 for an hour or two before quickly recovering to a $105.5 close. I was at work, lost that chance as soon as I found out.

14th Mar 2017 - 20th Mar 2017
    Did not have the liquidity to top up, all my excess capital was allocated to my other favourite stock, ACX, when it dipped. BKL went on to recover to $119.3 a few days later, I cussed.

27th Apr 2017
    Again, similar to the 27th Oct session, it dipped under $100 only for a split second. The opportunity closed too quickly and it recovered to a $106.50 close, which is again, ridiculous.

This stock looks trades between $102 - $114 consistently. Most of the time, it's between $104 - $110.

Any time outside those 2 ranges will be followed by a quick return to the middle. I am of the opinion that buying under $102 would be excellent. I am bullish on this stock, long-term. The market is more short sighted and wants to see how this year and next year pans out, to suss out the growth rate that Blackmores has, post-daigou. I believe they are seeing growth in all markets, especially in the East Asian and SEA markets, and have invested enough to see that growth be sustained for at least another 6-7 years.

I'm looking to top up under $101 during the next dip, which may or may not happen. I have alerts set up so I don't miss it again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BKL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.