RVR 0.00% 7.3¢ red river resources limited

Trader 8888, There's a lull about the stock and the volume...

1. 126 Posts.
    Trader 8888,

There's a lull about the stock and the volume levels show it. The price has pulled back and that was expected. The LME POZ has re-traced and that too was expected. Crikey the POZ bull ran for ages, and yes, the'res a lot more gas in the price over the next 12-18 months.

One thing that years of investment has taught me is that sometimes 'all is not what it seems'. If there were no sellers, there could be no buyers, and if there was no sellers, there could be no bargains. On the very low trading volumes with not much to report, what else would you expect in the SP? Another big insto could wipe out a days sell-orders in a single bite. It's only a matter of time.

In relation to the off-take agreement whats your issue? Is it that they haven't secured it yet, or is it that they cant secure it? My take on the recent commentary from RVR is that its progressing very well and will happen when it happens. Whats not to like?

If these guys (RVR management) are amateurs, why did you buy a stake in the company? Fair enough your frustrated, but if you believe in the story and the fundamentals behind it whats changed?

Insto's and mum and dad investors bought into Big Red cause they risk assessed the company, saw it as a massive growth story, and all the ducks lined up from every single fundamental angle. Those ducks still stand proud today unless you know something I don't.

If your still convinced you need to sell, just do it and take the hit mate. RVR isn't for everyone.

NOW is the time to be accumulating. Massive upside here and everyone knows it.
    Last edited by mineralman197: 18/04/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RVR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.