TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

This whole thing took a little while to sink in but now that it...

1. 1,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1195
    This whole thing took a little while to sink in but now that it has I love it. MC is definately one of the best operators that I have come across. The whole thing obviously originated with the idea to merge TAW with AMAL and make them truely equal before the merge but the result is fantastic for all of us TAW holders. If these resources were part of the merge we would see next to no value placed on them but removing them may produce massive upside if we are willing to wait it out. I came to TAW due their fast tracking to mine, if this is replicated with Cowan we will be laughing, a bit harder here due to no existing infrastructure but since our management now has the runs on the board there will be faith from the offtakers that they can do it again. Starting out as unlisted may be due to not wanting to be taken over for a low price.

Will the merge with AMAL allow us to be dual listed on both asx and Singapore markets, hope so, greater exposure to potential buyers.

TAW have done everything right and the hard work for the Bald hill plan has been done. It can now sit on cruise control and make its profits as the mine is already built, the long term offtakes are there and the plan to upgrade the resource has been done. What we really need once the merger has taken place is for MC to come over and run the new company. It has the potential to reach the TAW/AMAL market cap in years to come but it will take some genius to pull it off. No one but MC would be able to pull it off. If this happens we basically end up with double the potential for our TAW shares.

If you look at GXY it has two great resources that are currently adding nothing to the SP. A good resource like Cowan and the others could fetch a $20 million market cap as an explorer add a MUA you get to $50 million, add offtakes and you have $100 million and a plan to mine you are up to TAWs current market cap, start mining and you reach it and beyond. Remember this is only the start of the EV revolution and when there are millions sold a year we are in unchartered waters. Then look at the pace MC can do business, bloody exciting times ahead.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.