SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Assuming the management havent made a ham fist of opportunities,...

1. 2,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    Assuming the management havent made a ham fist of opportunities, i dont see this as a "Pig" of a stock BUT a "pig" of a deal. The ORE is there and its higher quality part than other bigger established mines.
    So if the Commos are stopping all money leaving their country or being selective and some reason they dont want to issue the green to get this deal done, then we are stuffed. The value is still there and will only grow as resources become more rare. Can SDL last burning cash? obviously not and fresh CR's will happen logically in the future watering down everyones holdings.
    I dont like a 50% deal reduction and possibly another 50% of that again? soon to try and get this through, then what will we have left of value?  NO, this deal or NOTHING and start fresh with a "western" honest rule following backer. Lets not sell SDL short please...
    Nothing has changed for me, i still wont sell  if this deal collapses. What if someone else is hanging on ready to pounce. (my email to Musk!haha) Do you want to be caught short OUT?
    I'm IN for the lang haul and not much exposure so i cant lose, only gain by leaving them alone to do what ever and the rest of us to carry on complaining here....    

download (14).jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.