WFE 0.00% 2.4¢ winmar resources limited

Thanks @Back2Back2Back but no offence taken and no need for...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 117
    Thanks @Back2Back2Back but no offence taken and no need for apology - everybody is entitled to free speech. I made that post mainly to find out if there was similar sentiment.

JB has also made me money to date (am a significant holder in WFE and BKP with a LT sentiment), but in the back of my mind are similar thoughts to @Laine about WFE being 'put on hold' whilst BKP is progressed. I think it is a fair question as to whether JB is over-committed at the present. Is this over-involvement part of the reason for the dearth of information coming through official announcements? There have been 17 announcements since the EGM in June - 4 relating to the 'progress', 6 relating to suspension and extensions, and 7 'regular' announcements (appendices 3B, 5B, change of personnel, June quarterly report. There has been other information forthcoming through tweets (if you read between the lines) but that is primarily circumstantial surrounding JB's travels. I just think these points are fair to be raised and are in the interest of shareholders who have a right to remain informed.

Investments are made on informed decisions and I raise these points for general discussion with a hopeful outcome of providing reassurance to investors that they are in fact 'on a good thing' rather than just getting caught up in the hype. In this case it would be good to have some assurance that JB has full commitment to WFE which is difficult to believe given his other involvements in other companies at this time. As you state, he "definitely has his hands full" and I am just questioning whether all his commitments are getting his full attention and as you say, this cannot be based on his twitter feeds and we are unsure of the level of delegation. Is it reasonable for shareholders to know these things?

I am expecting forthcoming abuse from those who disagree and I respect their right to disagree but then my investment strategy is based on information rather than trust. Maybe I just have too much spare time to think and the hot humid climes are affecting my thought process. In the meantime, my sentiment REMAINS hold (we ALL HAVE TO HOLD for now .. lol) and I am not looking to offload my holding.

Bring on the comments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.