ADO 2.63% 3.7¢ anteotech ltd

Yes Slippin, that ann relating a deal with serious dollars...

1. 1,648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1078
    Yes Slippin, that ann relating a deal with serious dollars attached will change everything.
    Anteo management and Board are playing their cards very close to the chest. Accordingly I’m thinking that it will take a few days after an announcement for the serious institutional interest and brokers to digest before interest is to blossom.
    An indication of excitement brewing is a possible hold on news while negotiations are taking place, the appointments of experienced CFO and a go-getting CEO at a time when this team have been frugal and focused in their strategy. It is also clear that the new CFO and CEO are satisfied a plan to secure the Anteo cash runway is in hand.
    The operational style and reward package of the CFO suggests to me proof of tech integrity would come with a major energy deal for Anteo and numerous alliances will be targeted.
    In Mr Frankfurt’s past I don’t see exceptional manufacture experience, -that leads me to believe Anteo plans to supply forms of the vital AnteoBind or seek royalties.
    In the meantime I’m thankful to have a platform of share interest already in place. In the event that the serious deal is inked, I reckon those of us with breached appetite for more risk in ADO may have the chance to assemble a fruity trading parcel. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $81.26M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.8¢ 3.8¢ 3.5¢ $28.19K 781.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 190000 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.7¢ 399079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.6¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.6¢ 3.6¢ 3.6¢ 156513
Last updated 14.38pm 28/03/2024 ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.