SHP 0.00% 2.1¢ south harz potash ltd

hey mates, did you check this article announced in december 2018...

1. 146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    hey mates,

did you check this article announced in december 2018 in the "Thueringer-Allgemeine" newspaper?
    i live near potsdam so iam not effected by the work of davenport and have no idea how the locals at küffhausen really think about this project. dont hasitiated to ask me something about it and i try to answer your questions.

cheers and regards from germany

chris

German version
    Alexander Volkmann / 11.12.18

Bedenken von Bürgerinitiativen, es könne sich bei den Plänen auch um das sogenannte Fracking handeln, wurden bereits im Jahr 2015 vom Leiter des Landesbergamtes, Hartmut Kießling , mit den Worten ausgeräumt: „Wer dabei von Fracking redet, dem muss ich jegliche Sachkunde absprechen.“

Dennoch regt sich Unmut bei den Kommunen. „Ich sehe das Vorhaben kritisch und bin persönlich nicht dafür“, sagt Anrodes Bürgermeister JonasUrbach (CDU). Aber das Bundesbergbaurecht sei ziemlich restriktiv. Erkundungsbohrungen könne man nicht unterbinden. 2017 habe das Unternehmen bereits bei der Gemeinde vorgesprochen, sich dann aber eineinhalb Jahre nicht gemeldet. Der Gemeinderat musste jetzt mehr oder weniger notgedrungen das Zufahrtsrecht für das Bohrfeld nördlich vom Kloster freigeben.

Christina Tasch , Bürgermeisterin von Küllstedt und CDU-Landtagsabgeordnete, zeigt sich von dem Vorstoß des Unternehmens jetzt überrascht. Ihre Gemeinde habe bereits 2015 beim Beteiligungsverfahren klargemacht, dass sie das Vorhaben ablehnt. Sollte es tatsächlich zur weiteren Erschließung der Kali-Lagerstätten zwischen Unstrut-Hainich-Kreis und Eichsfeld kommen, würde das umfangreiche Genehmigungsverfahren etwa acht bis zehn Jahre dauern, sagen Experten.

English Version
    Concerns of citizens' initiatives, it could also be the so-called fracking in the plans, were already cleared in 2015 by the head of the Land Mining Office, Hartmut Kießling, with the words: "Who speaks of fracking, I have to deny any expertise."

Nevertheless, displeasure stirs in the municipalities.
    "I see the project critically and personally not for it," says Anrodes Mayor Jonas Urbach (CDU).But the federal mining law is pretty restrictive.Exploration drilling could not be stopped.In 2017, the company had already auditioned at the community, but then not reported for a year and a half.The local council had now more or less forced to release the right of access to the borehole north of the monastery.

Christina Tasch, mayor of Küllstedt and CDU member of parliament, is surprised by the company's initiative.Your municipality had already made it clear in 2015 during the participation process that it rejects the project.Should it actually come to further development of potash deposits between Unstrut-Hainich-Kreis and Eichsfeld, the extensive approval process would take about eight to ten years, experts say.

https://muehlhausen.thueringer-allgemeine.de/web/muehlhausen/startseite/detail/-/specific/Kalilager-werden-untersucht-Gibt-es-bald-wieder-Bergbau-im-Landkreis-507129064
    Last edited by sir_kriso: 05/03/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ $10 470

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 1138983 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 406342 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.44am 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.1¢ 5000
Last updated 14.44pm 29/03/2024 ?
SHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.