SPX 0.00% 1.2¢ spenda limited

thanks for this AzinAsia.This is really the gold mine of info.In...

1. 2,558 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2446
    thanks for this AzinAsia.

This is really the gold mine of info.

In the interview with * , Paul Adams makes the following important statement

cut & posted -

After the California deal fell through, Spectrum acquired a couple of high-grade brownfields gold projects in Western Australia, including Penny West. How did this deal come about?

“Our chairman Alex Hewlett had coveted [Penny West] for about 18 months, but it was really a case of us being there at the right time with the right deal, and with the capacity to take it forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So if SPX Chairman Alex Hewlett had been "coverting" Penny West for about 18 months PRIOR to the acquisition then what does this mean for the
    grounds of complaint that VMC have?

SPX had prior knowledge and engagement with the holders of Penny West before DJ Carmicheal and VMC was involved?

There goes your 100% no doubt case out the window if you ask me.

There MUST be some if not STRONG doubt about the VMC claim so it would be very unlikely to stand up in Court.
    Therefore......its never meant to go to court only to mediation [at best].

Common SPX management give us more details and keep us in the fold of SPX. Really don't want to jump.

Yak52

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $51.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $21.57K 1.948M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 6594453 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 4702102 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 2156568
Last updated 15.50pm 29/03/2024 ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.