BML 4.35% 12.0¢ boab metals limited

We have seen a major drop off in interest from people viewing...

1. 136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    We have seen a major drop off in interest from people viewing this thread/chat. a couple of months ago it was at 5-7 thousand people viewing it monthly and now it's down to 2-3 thousand. looking at the volume as well, days come and we get a bunch of volume for no reason. We have this person/bot that's pandering to our post because we have complained about the sub $1 dollar trades and now they're trading between $1 and $3.
    Even if someone buys into that .008 we will just get sold back down to .007. I am sure we are getting the Sorby Hills news soon but what about all the other projects? whats happening with them? We must have more communication with the company! I don't hold as big a stake in this as many of the others do but something needs to change to get peoples attention back to the company. We have a bunch of great assets, ranging different metals and we're not just chasing the current hot metal that everyone is talking about. Sorry for the rant but something has to change I don't feel like its that hard to post an announcement once a week even if it's not market/price sensitive and just keeping the people who are investing their money in the loop. It would be great to see one of them get onto the forums to just post small updates here, anything would be great. Going weeks without an announcement of any kind is not ok in my books. I dont want to see this company pumped and dumped, I want to see it thrive and do well and see the stock price show that. Good luck to fellow investors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.005(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.0¢ 12.0¢ 12.0¢ $2.622K 21.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 214915 11.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 54104 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
11.5¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 11.5¢ 49380
Last updated 13.09pm 29/03/2024 ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.